Business Continuity (BC) Lifecycle Management
Effective business continuity planning requires that you fully understand and can navigate each phase of the lifecycle. The experts at Strategic BCP® can provide that understanding and guide you through each step of the process. We can help you with:
- Business impact analysis and risk assessment that clearly identify potential threats.
- Strategy development that provides both cost-benefit analysis and risk-reduction strategies.
- Business continuity program design that is company-specific and industry-compliant.
- Plan development that outlines identification, recovery, response, and mitigation objectives.
- Awareness and training to elevate business continuity planning within your organization.
- Program validation and maintenance to ensure that plans work under real-world conditions.
From internal governance structures and management-approved policies to standard operating procedures and industry requirements, we can advise and assist you through each aspect of a business continuity planning lifecycle that is optimized for your needs.
Knowledge & Skills Transfer
Let us enlighten both executives and Business Continuity/Risk Management teams on program awareness. With every engagement, we teach your team as we do the work—all in a hands-on environment. We go beyond formal training, showing key personnel how to conduct proper analysis. Skills transfer provides the understanding of BCM methodology—and the ability to execute data collection/program management as well.